Strawberry cheesecake with syrup waffle
- 65 grams of (gluten-free) syrup waffle
- 10 grams of (gluten-free) oatmeal
- 15 grams of dark chocolate
- 10 grams of (vegetable) butter
- 60 grams of strawberries
- 150 gr (lactose free) yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- syrup waffle
- dark chocolate
- Line a small 12 cm springform pan with baking paper and grease it well. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Then melt the butter, crumble the syrup waffle, chop the chocolate into pieces and mash the strawberries until smooth.
- Mix all the ingredients for the bottom well, put it in the spring form and press well in the spring form.
- Bake the bottom for 12 to 15 minutes until crispy and then let it cool down before you continue.
- Prepare the gelatin indicated on the package and stir three quarters into the yoghurt and the last bit into the pureed strawberries.
- Pour the yogurt over the syrup waffle base and then spoon the pureed strawberries over the yogurt. Stir it gently with a fork to get a nice swirl.
- Put your cake in the fridge for at least three hours so that it can stiffen.
- Decorate your cake with extra pieces of syrup waffle, chocolate and tasty fresh strawberries. Enjoy this small gluten and lactose free mini cake!